Booking Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of £40.00 per person is required to confirm a reservation. If confirmation is not received within 14 days the reservation will be released. All bookings will be confirmed in writing or by email.
- Sorry we do not take one night reservations in advance.
- We are sorry we do not have the facilities to accommodate children under 12 or pets.
- Raise View House and Garden is completely NON SMOKING.
- We accept payment by way of cash, cheque and most major debit/credit cards. Please note payment by credit card is subject to a 3% surcharge.
CHECK IN TIMES
- CHECK IN IS AFTER 4PM
- CHECK OUT IS 10AM
We strongly advise you to read our cancellation policy. A booking whether in writing,by telephone or email is a legally binding contract. We agree to supply the goods and services as offered and the guest agrees to pay for those services. If you have to cancel or cut short your holiday you are in breach of that contract
and are liable to pay cancellation charges. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to us. We will not accept a cancellation over the phone.
For peace of mind we strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance.
In the case of a cancellation or having to cut short your holiday we will make every effort to re-let the room(s).If we are able to do so, then all you will loose is your deposit.
If we are unable to re-let the room(s) you will be liable for a proportion of the outstanding balance,in accordance with the following scale.
- More than 28 days before the start of your stay No further charge
- Less than 28 but more than 14 days 50% of the balance
- Less than 14 but more than 7 days 75% of the balance
- Less than 7 days 100% of the balance
If you have to cut short your holiday you are liable to pay the remaining balance. In line with Tourist Board recommendations we will not initiate a claim until the final day of the cancelled booking has passed and every effort on our behalf has been made to re-let the room(s).
DAMAGES & BREAKAGES
If any damages or breakages occur during your stay we will regretfully have to charge for them.
A non refundable deposit of £40.00 per person is required to confirm a reservation. If the deposit is not received within 14 days the booking shall be released.At the time of booking we also ask for a valid credit card number to secure your booking. All bookings will be confirmed in writing or by email if the time allows.